My current rate is $100 per 50-minute session. Clients who pay their bill in full at the time of service will receive a 10% discount.
I currently participate as a preferred provider with the following insurance plans: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Health Net, MHN, Optum, Providence, and United Healthcare. If your plan is not listed here you still may be able to receive reimbursement by seeing me as an out-of-network provider.
Insurance plans can change and many insurance carriers offer mulitple plans, so it is important that you verify your benefits directly with your insurer. When you speak with your insurance company, some important questions to ask include:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my plan reimburse for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for out of network providers?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Utilizing insurance is a personal choice each client should make on their own. You should be aware that if you choose to use insurance, a mental health diagnosis is required by all insurance companies and becomes a part of your permanent medical record.
A reduced fee may be available on a limited basis for clients with financial need.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a $30 cancellation fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.